Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Going Part-time

I am so excited to let everyone know that I will be going part time at work starting here in just a couple of weeks!

David and I have been talking about this for some time now, and finally as the circumstances have it, I actually HAVE to.

David's mom, Kathy will not be able to take Thad in the afternoon for the summer. So, I will be getting off earlier and picking him up myself. This will be nice to have shorter days and the great part is...I even get to keep my benefits working part time! My office manager has really worked with me and is so supportive. I have gotten to choose my days I work and this fall I will be working only three days a week. This may be the opportunity I need to get back into school and finally start working in Labor and Delivery at a hospital or perhaps even alongside a midwife.

I will keep everyone posted as the days unfold and things fall into place.

No comments: