Sunday, July 15, 2007

Thad tries to fake me out

I had to share this...

Thad is getting to be so funny! He is 18 months now and just continues to make me laugh.

I had him in the kitchen drinking his water out of his big boy cup, when he decided to pull a 'what happens when I turn the cup upside down?' move. Being that he made the mess, he can clean it up as well. So I handed him the towel and he began to wipe the floor. I stepped away for a moment and returned to him sitting there where I left him, trying to get into the cupboard under the sink with the recycling. The second he noticed I was there watching him he began to act as if he were wiping the floor the whole time I was gone! Isn't that just too cute?

Well, I just wanted to share how cute that was. He is really starting to have some kind of personality to him, that's for sure!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That is cute...what a sly little boy. I too think he's brilliant and I tell people that all the time.

I also think he likes me, which helps. ;)