Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter Fun

We had a really fun day on Easter Sunday. The last dinner at the "old" Kaseburg home (Grandma and Grandpa's) before the remodel. We were worried that the weather would not be nice enough for an egg hunt, but it stopped raining long enough for us to go out and really have some fun. The weekend before we had an egg hunt with our mom's group, so Thad really knew what he was doing. He went right out and started to fill his basket. Even Kyle got to have own little egg hunt, but of coarse he had to work a little harder for it and it was for more than just stickers, toys, and candy. I ended up taking all the candy to work to put out for everyone there to snack on; Thad, and mom & dad, certainly do not need it ;-0)








After our egg hunt we went back inside for a nice dinner and great desserts. I just love how wonderful the desserts are in the Kaseburg household. They sure are something special. Made with love by "Mrs. Kaseburg" herself. Have you seen her Christmas candy?? My goodness, she could start her own store. I thought it was all store bought the first time I saw it. Take notice of me pigging out on the apple crisp in the shot of the boys playing..LOL!!


2 comments:

katy said...

love the matching hats!

simonsenfamily said...

I haven't checked this in while! Eater was so fun with the boys....