Sunday, November 2, 2008

A day with Oma

My mom and I took Thad out for the day last week. We had cupcakes and coffee at Trophy cupcakes in Walingford Center and got Thad a haircut at Klippers for Kids right nextdoor.




















Thad likes to pretend he is driving...



















On our way back we stopped at David's parent's house to see the progress. It looks great! The windows are in now, so it looks even more fabulous. My mom does not get out here often enough to keep up, so I wanted to show her. David's dad was there too, so it was nice for them to get to see eachother, too bad we missed his mom.


2 comments:

Jenny said...

trophy- i love it! next time you're in the area, call me. i see you got the peanut butter and jelly- one of my favorites!

hope to see you soon, but glad to hear that David and Jeff got to spend some time together on Saturday.

kaseburg said...

The PB&J was my FAVORITE!!!
Yes!, I'll call you and we will hang out...fo' sho'...hee hee.