Saturday, August 30, 2008

Some fun we've been having..

Saltwater State Park

We have so many amazing days with my mom's group, and though I don't have time to, I just feel like I want to post everything! The kids have so much fun together and they learn so much too. I just love it.

Thanks to Jill and others, I have these wonderful pics, because I just can't seem to ever bring my camera! LOL!




















It was great to check out the water and see what life we could find and after we got changed and had lunch on the grass near the little cafe. They have really good smoked salmon chowder. Yum!



We also had lots of rainfall lately, so I decided to let Thad get out and have some fun in the parking lot with his rain gear on. He had a blast!




1 comment:

simonsenfamily said...

Thad is so lucky to have such a great mommy!