Saturday, August 30, 2008

Thad's first sleep over!!

Last weekend Thad had his first sleep over..well, the cousins visiting, but that was family ;-) I wish I'd gotten pictures of them the night before- what little monsters! They had a blast. Daniel really likes the train table in Thad's room and they both love to put together the huge track we have that the train goes around and around on.


I set them up to the counter with their waffles in the morning and then it occured to me that I should probably snap a pic of this memorable occasion.

















I can't wait to have sleep overs for Thad in the future. I have some really great memories as a kid- wow, we're making memories!!

3 comments:

Jill P said...

Super cute, boys! I bet they had a lot of fun. And you are a very brave mama! Sleepovers for 2 year olds?!?

katy said...

I love Thad's morning hair!

simonsenfamily said...

Wow, what a big boy!