Sunday, December 28, 2008

What I got for Christmas

Thad got his wishes for Christmas. He got his playkitchen (I will have to post some pics later) and he got a new doctor kit! Thanks Auntie Heather! He LOVES to play doctor. Here is a pic of him "playing doc" with his bear he got from Dr. Mark at Overlake...the kid, I swear is known there! It seems he is destined to be affiliated with a hospital in some way; wonder if he will be the cook there...??


David got me the ipod I wanted. I've wanted to get rid of those CDs in the car for a long time and now I can finally play my music and Thad's and not have to fumble with CDs. Funny how technology changes!



Jenny, I thought I was the ONLY one that gets excited about experation dates. My birthday, Thad's birthday and Christmas! I see dates on the milk all the time and I am reminded of some special day, but this is the first time I have ever taken pics of them...LOL!


1 comment:

Jenny said...

funny! i missed this post in all the baby craziness and holidays.

congrats too on the new job!

you guys still need to make it over to see our house in ballard!