Sunday, February 22, 2009

What happen to January???

Well, we have been busy. David is working out of town for a while and I have gone back to work too...Pediatrics. So, Thad is starting Pre-school/Daycare while I work 3 days a week. New and exciting things for all of us.

David and I took Thad to the Zoo together a while back and I brought the camera, but it was out of batteries...LOL! So I caught some shots on my phone.



Thad with "our" bears. This is the spot that one gave us a show when we went with Heidi and Blake.








We also got to visit with Bonnie and Greg, aka "Jr". It was good to see them again! Haven't seen them since New Year's last year!! They have an awesome new dog, Diesel, and Thad was excited to take a ride on the forklift at their place.














That's pretty much it for now. Thad is growing and changing everyday still. He amazes me with how good of a kid he is. Sometimes it's like he doesn't even need me anymore. Hoping tomorrow that is the case, as it will be his first day at his new school. I'm thankful it is walking distance from me at work. I'll update on how things go!!

2 comments:

Jill P said...

Hey, I hope your first day back to work went well!

Jenny said...

i hear congratulations are in order?

we should talk!